Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 10:03:48 -0500

As anyone else on the East coast, we are stuck inside today and
probably won't see the outside until tomorrow.  Our regular grocery
store was closed yesterday so we were forced to go to another.
The only lunch meat we could get was Round Hill Smoked Turkey.
I know my son can tolerate regular Round Hill Turkey, but the smoked Turkey
has flavorings and Turkey Broth in it.  Does anyone
know if it is save for him to eat?  Also, I have heard a lot lately on
monodyglycerides.  They are found in peanut butter or anything else
that tends to be creamy.  Are these gluten-free.  There are times
when our son has fatty stools - not sure if fatty or just fiberous.  THey
seem fatty to me.  My husband and I argue over this.  We take him
to Johns Hopkins University Pediatric Gastroenterology Dept.  His
gastroenterologist there only seems to be able to make a simple
diagnosis using endoscopy.  I don't feel she can answer too many
other questions such as "do you feel he needs to have another
endoscopy to see if he is healed after two years?"  I suppose I'm
getting off-track from my original questions.  Any responses are
greatly appreciated.

Anyone affected by this miserable blizzard, please be careful not to
overexert yourselves while shoveling out.

Stay warm.

Pat W.
Lititz, PA