C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:34:43 -0400
I think if you control how you see yourself, you  can control others'
perceptions, at least in dealing with life.  I know it's awfully hard
(believe me,  I KNOW) but I can state that I don't allow other people's
perceptions to control how I see myself.  Now having said that, I do have
periods of sadness and depression (who doesn't?) but I find someone to talk
it out with and I've gotten through it.

So that's really good advice - talk it out with someone.

Kat