Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:01:44 -0500

I spoke with Kraft yesterday and they explained what happened with their
Good Seasons Italian - dry packet mix. Seems like one of their major
manufacturing facilities had wheat on the production line and it wasn't cleaned.
That's why thousands of boxes had to be re packaged and labeled contains
wheat.
The head of dietary services suggested that if calls were received that
they might be able to sway the top-brass to move to a safer facility.
They suggested that we call 1-800-522-0501 and get a case  number and lodge
a complaint.
Many stores still have the old formulation ...I went to several and bought
out the stock.
Check your local stores too.
PLEASE take a minute to call and strongly suggest that they change
facilities and go back to keeping this product all natural and preservative
free... as the original box states.

Phyllis  Kessler, President
So. Florida Celiac Support  Group
561-637-0396