From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 23:18:13 -0400

We've been hard at work making GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com ) -- the website containing thousands of user-submitted Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS -- even better. Of course, you'll be pleased to know that you'll still find the same user-friendly functionality that allows you to search for "gluten free friendly" restaurants and other businesses wherever you live or travel. User-submitted reviews of restaurants, bakeries, stores, hotels, resorts, and cruises can be accessed via a broad search by state or country -- or a more narrow search by town or zip code ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php ).

Here are some of the new content and features you'll find on our redesigned site...I hope you'll take a few minutes to browse the new site and share it with all your Gluten Free friends and family members!

-- Enhanced HOME page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com ), with links and easy navigation to all areas of our site
-- Expanded Gluten Free at COLLEGE section ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecollegereviews.php ), including reviews of college dining services, submitted by GF students
-- A CRUISE page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecruises.php ), showcasing the gluten free policies of all the major Cruise Lines, along with links to cruise REVIEWS submitted to our site
-- An AIRLINES page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreeairlines.php ), detailing which major airlines offer gluten free meals upon request
-- A Listing of CAMPS ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecamps.php ) all over the country that offer programs for Gluten Free Kids
-- Expanded GLUTEN FREE RESOURCES page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/resources.php ), organized by category (Celiac associations, Trip Planning, GF-Friendly Hotels/Resorts, Mobile resources...)
-- Enhanced page listing RESTAURANT CHAINS offering Gluten Free Menus ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/restaurants/index.php ), with links to dedicated pages for each restaurant
-- A page showcasing our TOP REVIEWERS ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/topreviewers.php ), with links to their dining reviews from their travels.
-- Ability to upload photos as part of your dining and travel reviews

We'd love to hear your thoughts about the new site. And the best thing you can do is to contribute your own reviews to GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ). It's a huge help to all the people searching our site for personal feedback about the safest places to dine! Thanks, as always, for your support!

Karen Broussard
Founder, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia

*******