From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 23:59:39 -0400

Hello-

Well, we have been laboring this Labor Day weekend, but wanted to pass along a note to remind folks that our online store is having a special on our Homemade Brownie Mix. $3.99 per bag...Great for school lunches, bake sales, or pop them in the freezer for a treat some time later.

You can check out our store at http://store.gfnfoods.com

You can Like us on Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/GFNFoods

Also, check out Joyfully Gluten-Free...a comprehensive guide to the Gluten-Free Life with hundreds of tested recipes. http://www.joyfullygf.com

Have a great month!