From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 02:26:48 -0500

Happy New Year Everyone!

To kick off the new year, we're running a special of 15% off of our
Homemade Brownie Mix - and that discount is in addition to our case price.
So stock up and save.

We're also happy to announce our Gluten-Free Naturals Pancake Mix is now
available for $4.99 for a 12.7 ounce bag. Warm, golden-brown and delicious
pancakes are just a few minutes away.

Look for our pancake mix online and coming soon to our retailers. For a
list of retailers check out: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

2006 will bring some additional new products and an expanding network of
retailers, so keep an eye out for us.

All the best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC