From:
mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:00:34 -0500

Hi,
A few days ago, someone posted that Olive Garden had a gluten-free menu.
I e-mailed them and asked if it was the case.  They dont have a real
gluten-free menu, but there are just very few items that we can have.
Here is their response:

"Dear Mireille:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding menu items for Gluten Intolerant
guests.  We can recommend the following items with some adjustments.  Let
your server know you are interested in menu items especially for Gluten
Intolerance. Your server will be happy to accommodate your request.

Salads
Garden Salad - Order without croutons
Caesar Salad  - Order without croutons

Entrees
Tuscan T-Bone brushed with Italian herbs and served with seasoned broccoli
Pork Filettino marinated in extra-virgin olive oil and rosemary and served
with seasoned broccoli
Herb-Grilled Salmon brushed with Italian herbs and extra-virgin olive oil
accompanied by seasoned broccoli

While Olive Garden has made an effort to provide complete and current
gluten content information, changes in recipes, and the hand crafted
nature of our menu items, mean that variations in the ingredient profile
of a particular menu item may occur from time to time. Therefore, we make
no guarantees regarding the gluten content of any of these items.  Guests
with gluten intolerance or other special food sensitivities or dietary
needs should not rely solely on this information as the basis for deciding
whether to consume a particular menu item, and are individually
responsible for ensuring that any such menu item meets their individual
dietary requirements.  Olive Garden assumes no liability for your use of
this information.  Any medical concerns regarding the consumption of these
items should be directed to your physician or other health care provider.
If you would like to speak with an Olive Garden representative, please
call us at 1-800-331-2729.

Michael
Olive Garden Guest Relations"

Mireille, moderator at http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start