From:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:55:43 -0500

Attention Members of the Greater New Haven Celiac Group!!!!!

The Annual Gluten-Free Pot Luck Party is Sunday November 6th, 2005 from 2:00 - 4:30PM at Spring Glen Church, 20 Spring Glen  Parkway, Hamden. There is still time to register and participate! There is a $3.00 charge for each adult attending; no charge for children through high school age. Cut off for registration is Friday, November 4th at 7:00PM.
Every family is required to bring a dish to share. Bring your dish ready to serve--HOT FOODS HEATED since we have no ovens!!!  Please bring enough food to feed your family plus 4-6 others. Along with your GF dish to share, please bring a list of ingredients used and the recipe which we will reprint in a future newsletter.

Call Annmarie Marsilio @ 203-888-4958 to register and she will suggest what type of dishes are needed.

Directions to Spring Glen Congregational Church: 20 Glen Parkway, Hamden
Merritt Parkway - Rt. 15 South (from the Hartford area): Take Exit 61. Turn right onto Whitney Avenue. The church
is at the 4th traffic light on the left.
Merritt Parkway - Rt 15 North (from Fairfield/Milford area): Take Exit 61. Turn left onto Whitney Avenue. The church
is at the 4th traffic light on the left.
I-91 North Take Exit 10 (Mount Carmel Connector). Take 1st exit. Turn left off ramp at light.
Go one block and turn left at the next light. Go one block and turn right turn right onto
Dixwell Avenue. Go to 4th light (at Hamden Town Hall) Turn left onto Whitney Avenue. The
church is on your left at the 5th traffic light..
For further direction see their web site: www.springglenchurch.org