Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:35:38 -0400

I know there have been issues about cross contamination with Tostitos chips but you really can use any gf corn chips you like and it still tastes great.    As for the amount of chips, big bag or small....the regular size bag is good.  As for the amount of chicken broth I always use  a larger container but have used the small one too.  The more chix broth the more moist I have discovered the stuffing to be but don't totally overload the broth.   YES there should be some left after the chips soak it up, just put it all in the pan as the heat in the oven will evaporate it.

This is really great stuffing!  My family and friends look forward to it year after year and it always get eaten up with no leftovers!  This year I will make more to make all those leftover freaks happy!

It tastes just like StoveTop (if you like that!)

1 bag Tostitos
1 can gf chicken broth
minced celery/onions (your personal preference)
Poultry seasoning to taste ( I use alot)
(I've even added other ingredients over the years, whatever you would normally put in your stuffing)
The recipe calls for Bells Poultry seasoning but I was never able to find it so I used Spice Hunter salt free poultry seasoning. Soak chips in chicken
broth, (15-30 minutes is all)  mix in other ingredients and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.