From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:28:30 EDT

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this new list from the school Market Day
Program for those of you who can and do participate in this school share
program  which helps raise money for the school.  The Market Day folks are
very cooperative and it is a pleasure to deal with them!  JS in IL
***********
Good Afternoon,

Following are two lists of Market Day products, one consists of products
containing Gluten, the other are products that are Gluten Free.  We are
however aware of the fact that gluten can hide in several additives ie.
modified food starch, seasonings etc.  If further product information is
needed please call our office at the number listed below.

In addition we caution you to always double check the ingredient listing on
the box before consuming the product.  If you have any doubt please do not
ingest this food.  On rare occasions an error can be made or a product may be
modified without us being notified.  We do our very best to keep this list
current but new products or ingredient changes may be omitted.  In this
event, please feel free to call me at 630-285-3381 for additional product
information.

Current through 4-9-02

THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHECKED AND ARE GLUTEN  FREE:
Fiesta Rice
Roasted Vegetables
Garlic & Herb Shrimp
Potato Skin