From:
AJ Devies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:24:42 -0700

Dear Listmates:

I just returned from a shopping trip to Walgreen's.  What a revelation!
 I found six (yes, six) brands of vitamins/herbs/supplements that all
specifically state "No Gluten" right on the labels.  Here's the run
down of the brand name, a summary of products or product-types and the
company's website.  Some of these products are also available from
on-line vitamin distributors or on-line drugstores, so you could order
through the internet if going to a store is a problem for you.  I have
no financial interest in any of these companies or products.

1.  Nature Made (vitamins and minerals, including calcium or
calcium/magnesium products) website http://www.naturemade.com/

2. Nature's Resource
(herbs)
website http://www.naturesresource.com/

3. Natrol
(vitamins and minerals)
website http://www.natrol.com/

4. Nature's Bounty (vitamins and minerals, including calcium or
calcium/magnesium products) website http://www.naturesbounty.com/

5. Your Life (vitamins and minerals, including calcium or
calcium/magnesium products) website http://www.yourlife.com/

6. Walgreen's "Complete Nutrition Center" brand NOTE:  This is only one
of several 'store brands' that Walgreen's sells.  Not all of their
'store brands' are specifically labelled gluten free.  These GF products
come in gold-colored plastic bottles and are kept separate from the rest
of their other 'store brands'. (supplements such as glucosamine, flax
oil) website http://www.walgreens.com/

Regards,

Miss A.J. Devies
Ormond Beach, FL