Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:19:27 EST

Hi Listmates

A friend of my daughter's from has been told by a naturopath that she has
wheat allergies.  She has been quite ill & has many CD symptoms.  She feels
much better when she is GF, but still has many concerns.

None of you will be surprised to hear that her PC physician dismisses her
requests for CD testing.  She would like to find a PC &/or GI in the greater
Boston area who could be of help in determining if she does indeed have CD.
Please let me know who to recommend to this young woman.

Thank you all for all of your help.  This list has truly been invaluable to
me.

Best wishes for good health,
Kathy C