From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:31:04 -0600

The Celiac Support Group of Topeka, Kansas, will hold a meeting on
Saturday, November 3rd @10::30 AM. We will be meeting at 712 S. Kansas
Avenue (south of the tall, blue Capitol Federal Bldg) in the first floor
conference room.  We are having a cookie exchange (bring 2 dozen cookies
and everyone will go home with an exchange).  Be sure and bring the
RECIPE so others can consider them for their Christmas holiday season.
If you are new, come as our guest without cookies; or if you desire not
to bring cookies, please come anyway.  If you have questions, call me at
785-379-0479.  The program will be information from the National
Conference.

Sharon Larson