From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:32:34 EDT

The pickles that are packed for Kroger by the M.A.Gedney pickle company are
made from corn alcohol. The sweeteners we use are corn syrups or white
sugar.

We do not use any msg nor any grain products in our pickles.  The
flavors are from oleoresins and spicing that is listed on the label.

We do hope this answers your questions, if not please write again!
Regards,

Judy Matthias Lab Manager