VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 12:47:18 -0400
David:

Windows 10 is still available for free until some time in July of this year.
Does this announcement mean that it will be available to Users of Assistive
Technologies after that date as well?

If so, I might put off migration to Windows 10 until a later time.  There
still seem to be some difficulties, especially with "Edge", and I understand
that there will be some announcements regarding "accessibility" in the near
future; but, perhaps another lister might know exactly when.  I am a patient
man; so, do not mind waiting until Microsoft gets it as "right" as possible.

Thanks.

Jim H