VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:36:54 -0500
HI Rachel:

Re dealing with CAPTCHAs:

"Remola" works well after you have put it into your browser "favourites".
It interprets the CAPTCHA, and places the "correct" information into the
CAPTCHA box automatically.  Below is where you can find it - for free, and
instructions can be found there as well.  When I find some more detailed
information, which I am confident that I have somewhere, I will send it
along; but, if you search online for "Remola", it should be "findable".

Good luck.

Jim Hamilton

P.S.:	Just found something...  Website, to convert CAPTCHAs on websites,
"Remola":

		http://skipinput.com/

-		When you get to the website, press "h" until you get to
heading labeled "Bookmarklet" (not sure of the spelling of that last word),
and look for the download button for "Remola".
-		there should be download/installation instructions on that
site.