VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marcy Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcy Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:52:24 -0500
I try to get to the caller I.D. if I don’t hear it when the phone first rings. If I don’t get to it in time, or don’t recognize the phone number, I let it go to voice mail. If it’s important they’ll leave a message and I can call right back.

Marcy

Marcy Weinberg
Junior Partner
Director of Pennsylvania Operations
Fedora Outlier LLC
“Top Down, Better Than Excellent Consulting, Teaching and Support”

Contact Us…
Ph: 570-397-0003
Toll Free: 888.958.6979 Ext. 3801
Fax: 888.467.2162

Follow Us:

Newsletter - Podcast
Twitter - Blog
Access Chat - Facebook
Google+ - LinkedIn

On Mar 3, 2014, at 6:07 PM, Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I just got an unsolicited call a few minutes ago from someone claiming to be form Windows Security.  It sounded like a telemarketer and I gave him a few choice words and hung up.  Anyone else received any calls like this?  On my caller ID it showed just a few numbers and not enough to be a valid phone number.
> Leave list: [log in to unmask]
>
> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html
>
> Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]