VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Troia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:37:32 -0800
Hi, Diane,

In order for HPR to work you must have a version of Netscape (3.0 or
higher) installed on your system as well as the two programs, i.e. HPR and
Netscape, work simultaneously.  Oh, and beta simply means that the program
is still being tested prior to its commercial release.

At 10:15 PM 10/29/98 EST, you wrote:
>Qusetion what is a beta version of ibm's home page reader can I use this with
>windows ? how do I set it up ? downloaded the program and can't seem to
get it
>to work thanks  Al's wife diane

--Sam Troia
(Your Alternative Uncle Sam)
KHUM rules!

  Check the VICUG-L list archives and subscribe!
     http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/subscribe.html