VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 03:20:57 -0500
Hi all,
Well folks, remember that problem I had with the realestate masters web page, with the complete list of homes and land on it, and I told you I could read the first listing, and then I couldn't read the other listings after words?
Well, Some great folks got back to me on it, from this list. Diane, said she was using windows 7 64 bit, internet explorer 9, and jaws 13.
Now, as you all know, I'm using windows xp and internet explorer 8, and jaws 12.
So, what I did was, for the heck of it, I installed NVDA 2012-1, the beta version.
I got on the same web page, and folks, I could click on every one of the listings!!!
As a matter of fact, right now, I'm typing this, using NVDA 2012-1 beta!
So, it's a jaws 12 issue!
So, you know what this guy's gonna do, right?
I'm gonna upgrade to jaws 13!!!
Thanks to all on the list for their help!
Take care,
Harry, who's glad he finally knows what the problem is, and that it's fixable!

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]