VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 19:14:41 -0400

Hello list,

I thought some of you who travel may want to complete the survey described
below.  This survey is accessible.  It covers all disabilities.

Sherry Wells

----- Forwarded by Sherry Wells/Chicago/IBM on 08/06/2005 07:11 PM -----

The following information if forwarded to you by the Great Lakes ADA And
Accessible IT Center for your information:

Airport Security Survey

From: Maureen McCloskey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

If you have a disability and have recently taken an airplane trip, the TSA
would like to know about your experience with airport security.  They are
trying to reach as broad a sector as possible.

Transportation Security Administration
In order to assist persons with disabilities or medical conditions, TSA has
developed guidelines with input from various disability-related groups and
organizations.  We then trained our airport screeners in the methodology
needed to ensure effective, safe, comfortable, dignified, and respectful
screening at all TSA security checkpoints.

From May 23 through August 23, 2005, TSA will be conducting a Persons with
Disabilities and Medical Conditions Customer Satisfaction Survey.

If you would like to participate in the survey, you can access it on-line
at:  http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/29926/pwd.htm

For Questions, contact:
Maureen McCloskey
National Advocacy Director