VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Troia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:31:41 -0800
At 01:35 PM 10/29/98 -0800, you wrote:
--snipped
>For now people can download the beta version along with Netscape 4.05 at
>the same ftp site:
>
>ftp.software.ibm.com/sns/hpr

Hi, folks,

I got an e-mail message from someone named Jim Thatcher at IBM who told me
that they only wanted limited testing of the HPR beta so now it has been
removed from the ftp site.  But he also said that around December 17th
there should be a 30-day, fully-functional demo of HPR.

Hope some of you were able to get it before its removal and I'm also sorry
if I misled anyone; this was of course unintentional.

--Sam Troia
(Your Alternative Uncle Sam)
KHUM rules!

  Check the VICUG-L list archives and subscribe!
     http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/subscribe.html