VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:49:16 +1000
Go to settings, general, accessibility, voiceover, speech, select your speech from the list and double-tap it, and select the enhanced voice. iOS will then download the voice and switch when installed. Unfortunately, VO often drops the enhanced voice upon upgrade. Sometimes, the enhanced voice is already there. In this case change to the default voice by double-tapping it. Then, change back to the enhanced voice by double-tapping it again. This should activate the enhanced voice. Finally, if nothing else works, change to the siri voice, then change back. Do this in the same speech settings area.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone