VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:44:22 -0800
Hi all,

I'm using windows 10, and jaws 2018.

Folks, I was just doing some audio editing, some very, very, very,
important editing, about using google chrome!!!

It was an hours worth of work, 1 fricken hour of audio editing, and all
of the sudden, my **** computer froze, never happened to me before!

All my work is gone, all the fricken audio editing is gone!!!!

Windows sucks, it sucks!!!!

People say to back up everything, and I agree, and I usually back
everything up, after I finnished what I'm working on..

My world now has gone to heck, if I'm going to have to do and edit, then
back it up, then do another edit, then back it up, all I can say is, I'm
getting rid of this computer.

Maybe I'll just buy an internet radio, or, just use this piece of junk
for internet, or, just throw it off the balcony.

So if anyone sees a flying computer, it's MINE!

90% of the work I do is editing!

And if I cannot do that, the heck with it!

I was the guy who told, and tells everyone to digitize everything, now,
that's all screwed up!!!

I don't trust this computer and windows any more for editing!!!!!!

All I can ask is, do you Mac users have these kind of problems?

Harry, and as far as I'm concerned, I'll never do word processing or
audio editing in Windows ever again!!!!

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]