VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:50:57 -0400
the F 6 key puts the screen in a full screen mode. Say I was looking at a
web site or a photo on a web site. I may be able to click on the photo to
enlarge the photo. Ithon would press F6 to remove all the clutter at the top
of the screen; title bar, address field, any tool bars, favorites bar and
status bar at the bottom of the scren.  Pressing F6 again brings it all
back.