VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:04:17 -0400
Ok Becky H I have some good news for you and some bad news.

First the bad news: Word pad does not have a spell checker.

Now the good news: Tiny spell checker is available as a free download. I
have know idea how accessible the program is. It can be found at
http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/10/windows/productivity/how-to-add-spell-check-to-notepad-tinyspell-free-spell-checker.html