VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 13:23:27 -0400
> On Mon, 11 May 1998, Dino Cardamone wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering if anybody knew of any good methods for dealing
> > with junk email.
> >
> > The MOST frustrating aspect of it is when they ALL say that you can send
> > a message to "this" list or "that" address, in order to be removed from
> > their mailing list.
> >
> > And then when you do, your mail ALWAYS get's returned being
> > undeliverable.  "I" think that the senders should simply be shot, but
> > then I remember we live in a civilized world.

Are you saying that, when you are angry, the only thing that prevents you
from murdering is your memory that you live in a civilized world, (or
one that aspires to this).

I'm glad that you have inquired to this group. It shows that you are
interested in finding peaceful and law abiding solutions. They exist.

Peter Seymour