VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:31:46 -0500
hi listers

last october the spanish lottery filmed their new tv commercials here in
new york city.
i played the  lottery salesman in the commercial.  it was a lavish
production.  i had lunch with the dancers for the spot and they all said
that the production values for the commercial were far above standard
spots.
i spent two days filming and had a blast.

this article just reminded me to get a copy of the commercial since i have
never seen it since it only shows in spain.

pete