VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:12:47 -0400
Yes, this happens fairly regularly with Windows Live mail.  I don’t know why it happens but usually if you close & reopen WLM, the problem goes away.  You’ll see this same message sometimes when trying to delete a message too.  In that case, if you try to open it then try to delete it, you can usually successfully delete it.  Luckily I only get this problem once a week or so.

HTH,
Sherry Wells