VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Piscitello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judi Piscitello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:59:29 -0500
Thanks, Gregory.  I had planned on converting it myself at home.  Thanks
for the offer!
- Judi

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/29/06 3:51 PM >>>
thank you, judi, for the quick follow-up...  it is an untagged PDF
document, but the accessibility wizard does a good job of making it
clear - if you can stand to work within Adobe Reader...

the text of the ruling is 56 pages long, so rather than post it to
the list, i will make it available to those who want it individually,
so email me at BOTH [log in to unmask] AND [log in to unmask] and
i will send the entire text of the ruling to you...

thanks again judi,
gregory

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, [log in to unmask]