VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:31:41 -0400
I don't get any flash embedded ads on Youtube. Not sure if this has
anything to do with it, but I use the Firefox browser with two add-ons
called Ad-Blocker plus and Flashblock. I don't know if either of these
block flash ads or not but I don't get themand can't think of anything
else. On some other sites such as a couple news sites I get those video
ads and I don't know of any way to stop them. Once in a blue moon
there's a button somewhere on or near the video window to bypass ads.