VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 03:05:07 -0400
Annemarie

I am guessing that the card has gone bad and should be replaced.
Personally, I view such cards as temporary storage because I have seen
(and heard others report) cards can and do go awry.  They are so
inexpensive that they are literally true throw away technology.

Unless you have something on that card that is irreplacible, I wouldn't
waste my time further on this.  The only other thing that might have
happened, and this is a true longshot, is that show someway you made the
files hidden.  Trying to copy those directories from the card to your hd
or an external hd might show those files -- but then again it might not if
they still exist.
What are the byte counts of the folders on the card as shown now; do they
appear as empty by those counts or as if something might actually be
there?

To place ourselves in range of God's choicest gifts, we have to walk with God, work
with God, lean on God, cling to God, come to have the sense and feel of God, refer
all things to God.
Cornelius Plantinga, Jr.
Calvin Theological Seminary, Grand Rapids, MI

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]