VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2016 11:21:38 -0700
I eventually resolved the Dropbox problem I described below. I'm posting
here in case others encounter it.

In a nutshell, the old Dropbox files were part of the Windows 10 backup.
When I was trying to install something else on my laptop, I received a
not-enough-space error. It was followed up by a suggestion that I could
free up a lot of disk space if I removed my old Windows 10 files (from
before the Anniversary Update). I went ahead and did it though some
complications were involved, due to operator error, no doubt. Anyway,
the old Windows files disappeared; my laptop gained a lot of lovely disk
space; and the mysterious Dropbox files all disappeared, leaving me free
to run the installer.