VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 04:10:00 -0500
At least one of the team members mentioned in the article is blind and has
access to hundreds of other blind and partially sighted individuals from
whom she can get feedback.  I don't think you have anything to worry about
when it ocmes to this.

As to the "keyboard" reference, well, we can choke that up to inexperienced
writers.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, IT Access. Director, PeopleTech.
The City University of New York