VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. J. P. Senk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:12:12 -0400
To learn who is on this or any mailing list using the listserv software,
send a message to [log in to unmask] and place this command in
the body of the message:

review vicug-l

You might try

info vicug-l
or just plain
help

to learn more about available commands.

By the way, new members join weekly and some drop off as well.  We have a
large number of subscribers from outside the United States and I would
like to encourage them to post a message and introduce themselves to the
group.

I will plug Gregory's list of blindness related mailing lists which is
available at http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/blist.html

or by sending e-mail to that familiar [log in to unmask] with
the command

get blist info

There are over 100 lists and newsgroups in that file and I'm sure you will
find something concerning your special interest.

- Mark

All generalizations are false - including this one.