VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:15:57 -0500
Hello fellow listers,

As many of you know, I am employed with a company known as Bender Consulting
Services (BCS) in Pittsburgh, PA, on assignment at Bayer Corporation.  BCS
is an information technology consulting company that places people with
disabilities in permanent and competitive career opportunities.

Although we are headquartered in Pittsburgh, we also have an agreement with
Computer Science Corporation (CSC) in Wilmington, Delaware, providing it
with
consultants in the past and present, but we now have a new opportunity!

We are looking to place four people with CSC doing SAP programming, SAP
being what is known as an enterprise resource planning software, and an
EXCELLENT opportunity!  You may have heard of SAP from the SAP/Stevie Wonder
Vision Awards in August.  See www.sap.com for more details.  Previous
knowledge of SAP is not required.  Training will be provided.

After one year with BCS, and if all is going well, you will become full-time
with CSC.

As long as you have at least a two- or four-year degree in information
science, management/computer information systems, computer science, or a
like field, or even if you have 30 years experience, this opportunity may be
for you!

If interested, please contact Bender Consulting Services directly at
(412)787-8567, or send me your resume at the contact info below.  E-mail is
the best way to correspond with me in this matter.

Please forward this on to others you feel may be interested.

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Mike

Michael W. Gravitt
528 Chatham Park Dr., Apt. 1C