VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:43:38 -0400
When I forward an e mail , a copy of the sent message is placed in the Sent Items Folder as well as the Deleted Items Folder . I want a copy in the Sent Items Folder , but not in the deleted Items Folder . When I delete a message , it is put in to the Deleted Items Folder , also . I would like to stop the redundancy . I am using Jaws 5.08 and XP Pro .  Outlook Express 6 is my e mail program .  Thanks , for      help , to clear this up . John