VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rebecca Degeorge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Degeorge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 21:19:19 -0500
One group we haven't talked about here, so far as I can tell, is blind children. Cited children grow up seeing labels and riding on everything. Currently, parents of blind children have to do the best they can to label items in your house. Grocery labels in Brea would be terrific. How long do you think it will take for this to happen? 1000,000 years!

Sent from my iPhone