VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dwight Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 03:49:13 PDT
Dear mark,   [log in to unmask]

You said amongst other things;

You seem angry that some list members doubt your physical harm resulting
from static discharge of a video monitor.--- I suppose that you wrote to
seek a solution and I offer these: --- I believe you wrote to this vicug-l
list in search of a solution and hope you will report back with your
findings.

I have a solution and had posted it so any who might also be struggling with
this, could avoid the pain of having a hole burned in their nose..  Then out
of the blue these two guys get into the act, working for a CRT maker, they
were into big time denial of the entire thing.

That could not be allowed to stand as truth, as the tobacco peoples
propaganda could not be allowed to stand as truth.  I would like to thank
you for the attempt at looking at the original problem, rather than sweeping
it under the rug.
Dwight