VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dwight Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 04:04:45 PDT

Now understand this, this is the USA, we are still free enough to not have
to bow to any thing "official" or in any other way above questioning. When
the facts are in conflict with what the Experts say are rules governing the
world, the experts MUST be wrong. I hold no personal animus towards You,
just towards what you were mistakenly saying, as well as the superior way
You stated your hypotheses.

Dwight