VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Sollars <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Sollars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 05:52:15 -0700
I'm trying to download a file and it won't download for me.

I hit the attachment and it says hit space bar. So I hit space bar and
absolutely nothing.

I hit the alt & down arrow as per instructions I got before.nothing.

I go to the ribbon keys and hit save.nothing.

After I hit these keys JAWS dopesn't say anything.just shuts up unless I hit
the shift tab or tab keys.

Has the way to download files changed and I didn't get the memo? This worked
just last week when my professional magazine arrived.

Any help is appreciated and will try anything to get these interview
questions

Robert

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]