VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 02:32:20 EDT
HI ANDREW I believe the program you are looiking for is chess master 2000, I
am not blind but my husband Al is. Anyway I had this program and it would read
off each play the computer moved if I wanted it too, and would read off my
moves if i wanted it too. I don't know if it works with a screen reader as we
have not bought one yet, however it is a very interactive program that not
only teaches people to play chess but would set skill levels. I t talks alot.
I believe that you could enjoy this program very much it is a cdrom program
that works with windows and came installed on my old packard bell computer. I
have seen it in the stores however. Good luck diane griffith