VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 11:36:32 -0700
Kelly Pierce,

I think your criticism of AFB is unfounded. Janina Sajka, the director of
information systems did find Peter Verhoeven's comments on another list
and has forwarded them to the appropriate persons. How do you know that
Paul Schroeder wasn't available during this time? I have always found him
to be a very hard working individual. Was he actually the person who
should have been dealing with this?

AFB isn't always perfect in all that they do but neither is your "of" the
blind organization, the NFB. This list is for constructive criticism,
which Peter was doing and not for cutting down good people who are trying
to further the causes of blind people.

dotmakr