VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:17:57 -0400
On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Scranton Computer Shop wrote:

> >From the Vocal Eyes manual:
>
> 9.   Format Alert: sets the method for indicating indented text
>
> also:
>
> When blank lines is set to "Say Blank," Vocal-Eyes says "blank"
> at every occurrence of a blank line.

As I wrote, when I am reading automatically with the Alt R, or with
Internet screens, I do not hear the word blank, even though the program is
set to say blank. It appears to work only with manual manipulition of the
cursor.

Is this the same for everybody else, and how can it be remedied.

Peter Seymour
 > > Since paragraphs are often separated by blank lines on
the