VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jackie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie M.
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 15:19:28 -0700

Hi,

It's a matter of opinion, but I am sticking with Windows XP Home.  For one
thing, I don't feel like investing in an upgrade of JAWS, which I think I
would have to do for Windows Vista.  And I don't know if there would be
driver complications for scanners and other devices.

What software do you use for burning CD's?  Do you get music online, or copy
commercial CD's?

- Jackie McCraw