VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 20:58:34 -0500
Albert

Your missing the point.  You get whatever the seller chooses to give you.
Don't like the terms of the deal; then don't buy it.
I have no problem with that I may prefer better terms, of course, but is a
whole different story.
The more government tampers with the marketplace, the more it messes
things up.
Government has shown little ability in running a post office, a railroad
service, a Social security system, and anything else it touches.
Stay out of the way, I say, and the marketplace's give and take will deal
with the vast majority of issues.
If the terms of a phone purchase are too honorous, people just won't buy
and choose a competitor.
And if the terms are too burdensome, perhaps the only way the product will
sell is by changing its terms or reducing the price.

Patience is doing what you should do while waiting on God to do only what
he can do.
Robert Jeffress, speaker, Pathway to Victory
www.ptv.org

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]