VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Ryburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Ryburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:54:01 -0500
Has anybody bought software from Premiere and has been satisfied  with it.
I bought a screen reader some time ago. It just crashed Windows xp. They
stopped selling  it and told me they would refund my money.
I haven't  recieved anything rrom them.  I would be careful buying anything
from them.

Harry