VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Sollars <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Sollars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 13:51:49 -0700
Fortunately, this isn't necessarily an issue.yet.

Severa months ago, I asked how to create folders within outlook using gmail.
I got a couple of answers and one worked okay, not great but okay.

I've lost the infor, and from what I remember, it's not working any more,
again.

So how do I create folders to clear out other folders, within the same
folder,  from level 1 to level 2?

Thanks a ton.once again. Just hoping this thing decides to work without me
working so hard to get ito!

Robert

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]