VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2016 07:49:23 -0700
Samson:

I know of a couple of options:

1) You could restore your computer to a prior date when the folder was installed; or

2) You could reinstall the software.

The second way works at restoring your folder, because a copy of your folder's information is automatically sent to the Dropbox website (though you only can access it with your ID and password). Once the Dropbox software is reinstalled, it will contact the Dropbox website and have it send to your desktop the current contents in the website's folder.

I hope these suggestions help.
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.
---- Samson Perera <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi friends,
somehow or other I have deleted  my dropbox folder from my computer.
but my account is still working.  is there any way, I may be able to
get back that folder on to my machine?
Thank you.
Samson

Archived on the World Wide Web at