VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:05:21 -0600
I don't understand your question. Are you referring to a specific
application? When you post questions to this list you don't provide enough
information. There are many variables about how computers and screenreaders
work so it is hard to say what your problem might be. You also didn't say
how you are writing your blogs or in what format you are writing documents.
This information would be helpful so we can assist you.

Thanks,

Dan