VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 02:03:17 -0000
Hi,

This occurs probably because you chose to receive the messages in pllain
text (or are receiving plain text copies) from whomever is sending the
original HTML messages.  However if the messages are in fact hTML, either
uncheck 'read messages in plain text only' in the Options - Read tab
control - or hit alt-shift-h while in the particular message to view and use
the HTML.